4 Things to do with "Trade 100 Bonuses" FBS Teach you about trading 2



 BACA SELANJUTNYA 

2 dari 4 Halaman 

4 Things to do with "Trade 100 Bonuses" FBS Teach you about trading
#forex trading # successful #try

In the past few months the FBS community has been busy discussing "Trade 100 Bonuses". We have analyzed all of their feedback to find out how traders feel the bonus, and what important lessons they get.

"Trade 100 Bonus" has been active for a while, and we continue to receive comments and feedback from those who have tried it. Each story is very valuable, but there are certain things that are often repeated from one comment to the next. See how your traders' colleagues think about this bonus, and how well this bonus can support various existing trading challenges.


1. Money Management
control.jpg
Money management is the first thing that comes to mind in FBS traders when talking about bonuses.

"I can learn a lot about Forex trading easily, and of course, get the benefits too."

"I think, this bonus has many positive effects. But for me, managing money remains the most important thing. "

"I have wasted the previous bonus account of $ 50 because at that time I was still new to the world of Forex trading. I trade with bigger lots, and as a result I don't have enough margin to recover from losses. With the new 'Trade 100 Bonus', there is a maximum lot limit, so we can have enough margin to recover from losses. "

In short, "Trade 100 Bonuses" teaches you how to manage money. This is the main concern of the much discussed bonus: test the process first before investing your money. You can see the optimal lot size, what should be prepared when opening a transaction, and other things that you can only learn in the process - which will lead you to the next point.

2. Prepare for real trading

"With limited orders, this has become a trading management lesson, and became my first practice. I will apply this technique to my real trading account. "

"Bonus conditions are very challenging. But this is very suitable to be applied in the system. "

"Thank you very much, FBS. I get trading lessons that I have never had before. "

"Trade 100 Bonuses" become a kind of planned practice, and not only in terms of money management, but also in general. If there are things you always want to try on Forex without worrying about personal money, then this bonus can be a 'solution'. The purpose of 'the things you always want to try' is ...

3. Train trading strategies

Usually, traders need to play different strategies before choosing the most suitable one. But who will bear this experiment? FBS the answer!

"This bonus has taught me how to do scalping and be aware of losses and profits, and I also have another FBS account that I am developing."

$ 100 is more than enough to test several strategies and analyze the success rate if used according to your trading character. About ...

4. Control
"I am happy to be able to withdraw profits from the 'Trade 100 Bonus'. Many people complain about the provisions, but when I tried it, I considered the conditions very simple! I can also learn a lot about how to trade safely, patiently, and the most important thing is to develop SELF-DISCIPLINE. I applied this trading method to my real account, and I was satisfied because I could make a profit without risking a lot of money. I also learned to control myself by not opening many orders at the same time, and learning to implement money management better. "

Emotions are your big enemy in trading - and in general, this is what actually causes many new traders to get out of the market, leaving their accounts for granted, hopeless. As a result, trading with free money can reduce emotional tension, so bonuses are a unique opportunity to prove that a rash decision will not bring any benefits. By mastering self discipline, you can achieve it.